will complete a health questionnaire, have their temperature checked, and wear a mask at all times as they enter our community. Guests will be escorted throughout their tours of specific areas and accommodations. Tours are available by appointment only by calling 714.507.7000.
Areas you will visit during a typical tour:
- All accessible common areas as well as the courtyards and outside pathways
- Vacant apartment(s) as available
Areas you can visit via personalized videos emailed to you:
- Available apartments
- Common areas throughout the village
Areas you can visit on a virtual tour from our website:
- Red Chair Lounge
- Dining Room
- Fitness Center & Pool
- Art Studio
Contact Us to learn more.
How We are Responding to COVID-19
Walnut Village is built on a culture of innovation and creativity. This has enabled us to respond early and rapidly to challenges posed by COVID-19. Throughout this pandemic we have taken proactive steps, informed by CDC guidelines, in order to protect our residents, families, and staff.
- Health pre-screening for all people entering the property including staff
- Increased disinfection protocols in common areas, departmental offices, and residents’ homes
- Masks worn at all times in common areas
- Social distancing protocol encouraged throughout the community
We have also taken numerous steps to ensure our residents are engaged, comfortable and content.
- We are delivering all meals to residents’ homes and are also offering outside dining and inside dining by reservation only in our Grove Dining Room and Bistro
- Life Enrichment activities and classes are provided in outside, common-area courtyards and inside on a limited basis with social distancing and face coverings required
- Administration is available at all times for resident engagement by phone or interaction with social distancing and masks
- We are helping connect residents to loved ones with Zoom, FaceTime, phone calls and via other platforms
- Overnight stays are permitted with proof of vaccination
- All of our residents and staff have been offered the COVID-19 vaccine